Have you ever hit a wall with your weight loss efforts? If so, try one or all of these simple and effective tips to get yourself back on track!
Manage Weight and Feel Great!
Pro Clinical Hydroxycut contains a key ingredient (caffeine anhydrous) that can boost your energy to help you keep up with your exercise plan. You'll feel an increase in energy to get more done in a day!
- Exercise between 50-70% of your maximum heart rate (MHR).
- Keep an accurate training log. This helps monitor and evaluate your progress.
- Weigh yourself at the same time in the morning, once a week
- Add skipping to your workouts. A skipping rope is easy to pack and burns massive amounts of calories in a short period of time.
- Train with a partner. Partners help keep the motivation and energy levels up.
- Review your goals every month and set new challenges to maintain continuous progress.
- Schedule early morning workouts. You’ll be energized and ready to take on any challenge for the rest of your day.
- Break out of your comfort zone and try new activities like spinning, yoga or dancing.
- Reward yourself. Treat yourself to something special like a massage or a night at the movies once you’ve reached your monthly goal.
- Make exercise a family affair. Having your family with you during activity can help to maintain motivation and inspire one another.