Blueberry Cheesecake Smoothie
Try this amazing blueberry cheesecake smoothie recipe today!
Recipe type: Desserts
- 3 ice cubes
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 3 tbsp. low-fat sour cream
- 1 tsp. no-calorie sweetener
- Crush ice in blender.
- Add water, blueberries, protein powder, sour cream, and sweetener. Blend on high speed for about 45 seconds until mixed well.
- Serve and enjoy.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
Calories: 190 Fat: 2g (18 cal) Carbs: 20g (80 cal) Protein: 23g (92 cal)