Garden Fresh Omelet
For a fresh and healthy start to the morning, try this tasty garden fresh omelet to energize your day and get you off on the right foot.
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 small onion
- 8 pieces of asparagus
- 3 mushrooms
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 slice (0.5 oz.) low-fat
- mozzarella cheese
- Chop onions, asparagus and mushrooms into small pieces.
- Crack the eggs and beat gently.
- Pour olive oil in a medium-sized frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add onions, asparagus and mushrooms, and cook, stirring occasionally.
- Pour in eggs and lay the cheese over top.
- Cook until almost set but still runny on top (about 2 minutes) and then flip.
- Once both sides are cooked thoroughly, remove from pan and enjoy!
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
Calories: 384 Fat: 25.3g (227.7 cal) Carbs: 15g (60 cal) Protein: 24.1g (96.4 cal)