Ginger Sesame Turkey Salad
Boost your weight loss efforts with this Ginger Sesame Turkey Salad recipe from Hydroxycut!
Recipe type: Lunch
- 1 cup lettuce (shredded)
- ½ cup cabbage (shredded)
- ¼ cup carrots (shredded)
- ½ cup tomato (diced)
- ¼ cup green onion (chopped)
- ½ cup crispy chow mein noodles
- 3 slices (4 oz.) of roasted turkey breast
- ½ tbsp. sesame seeds
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. ginger
- Combine lettuce, cabbage, carrots, tomato, green onion, noodles and sliced roasted turkey.
- To make dressing, combine olive oil, sesame oil, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, honey, garlic and ginger.
- Toss salad with dressing; mix well.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve and enjoy.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
Calories: 346 Fat: 14g (126 cal) Carbs: 35g (140 cal) Protein: 20g (80 cal)