High Protein Oatmeal
If you’re trying to make healthier choices, don’t use pre-packaged oatmeal, which contains more sugar and added preservatives. Instead, choose oats. They are a great source and fiber and can help you feel fuller longer, helping to stabilize your appetite.
- 100g oatmeal
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (approx. 30g)
- 2 sweeteners
- 1 cup water
- 3 medium strawberries, sliced
- Mix oatmeal, protein, sweeteners and water together.
- Microwave on high for 45 seconds.
- Add slices of strawberries on top and enjoy!
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
Calories: 252 Fat: 4g (36 cal) Carbs: 30g (120 cal) Protein: 24g (96 cal)