A lot of guesswork can come up when planning a meal plan while on a diet, so check out this Oatmeal Surprise. One thing that you can trust is this weight loss recipe for breakfast. Full of good, wholesome ingredients, this oatmeal will provide just the right amount of calories to support a weight loss plan, along with protein to fuel your muscles.
Recipe type: Breakfast
- ¼ cup water (boiling hot)
- ½ packet instant oatmeal
- ¼ cup skim milk
- 1 scoop vanilla-flavored whey protein powder
- ½ cup strawberries
- ¼ cup blueberries
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. flax seeds
- Combine oatmeal and water in a medium bowl and stir until thick.
- Add milk and protein powder and continue to stir until blended.
- Top with fruit, cinnamon and flax seeds.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
Calories: 319 Fat: 8.6g (77 cal) Carbs: 40g (160 cal) Protein: 24g (96 cal)