Sweet Potato French Fries
Don’t let your weight loss efforts deprive you of your favorite food. Try our sweet potato french fries, a healthier alternative, instead! These sweet potato fries will satisfy your cravings without compromising your diet.
Recipe type: Lunch
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 large egg white (lightly whipped with a wire whisk)
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp. low-calorie sweetener
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Slice the sweet potato lengthwise, into even slices.
- Place slices into a resealable bag or plastic container with a lid, making sure there’s a little room. Add remaining ingredients and shake up to coat well.
- Spread coated slices over a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Sprinkle additional sweetener and cinnamon to ensure a tasty, colorful coating.
- Bake at 425°F for approximately 25 minutes until browned.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
Calories: 144 Fat: 0g (0 cal) Carbs: 30g (120 cal) Protein: 6g (24 cal)